3D printer 32bit Arm platform Smooth control board MKS SBASE V1.3 open source MCU-LPC1768 compatible Smoothieware
MKS SBASE is a latest motherboard for 3D Printer ,designed by Makserbase (MKS).
It is based on ARM platform and uses 32bit 100M Cortex-MS MCU-LPC1768.
1. Using 32bit 100M Cortex-M3 MCU-LPC 1768, and improve its performance highly.
2. Support highly modular open source firmware , easy for secondary development.
3. Support network function, then proceed remote control via IE Explorer.
4. Using DRV8825 stepper driver which supports 32-microstep and with excellent cooling.
5. Currents of the stepper motor can be set directly, which can avoid the damage .
6. Using high quality FR-4 4 layers PCB and special design for cooling.
7. Using professional power chip, support 12V-24V DC input.
8. Good to work with MKS LCD12864 and MKS TFT touch screen.If you use the other 12864 we can’t sure it can work .
(Can\’t work with MKS MINI12864LCD,OLED12864 and LCD2004 display.)
Wiring is based on available information.
MKS SBASE and 12864LCD
MKS SBASE and MKS TFT Touch Screen
How to use
1.Copy “firmware.bin” and “config” from config file to SD card (SD smaller than 64Gb)
. Need to change config name .
Change into .
2. Adjust config.txt according to the configuration .
3.Refer to MKS-SBASE PIN , make correction connection. Such as stepper motor ,endstops.
4.Plug the SD card to the board, after power on, it will automatic update .
5.If connect computer with USB, need to install the driver (Refer to below specification ).
Install the Driver
First, you should upload the zip file.
Then, plug the USB to computer . Next, enter device manger .
Then will turn up COM after install successfully.
Download Firmware and Update
Please upload firmware （please contact us to receive the firmware link ）
Copy configuration (including firmware.bin and config.txt) to SD card, insert to the board and power on, it will automatic update .
After successful updated, the file name will turn into firmware.cur.
1.Support Gcode. Please refer to <help>G-Codes.htm .
2.Main parameter setting
It is very easy to set the parameter . First, open config.txt on SD card, then modify the parameters and save. Re-power on.
Details on parameter, please refer to Configuration_Options.