Newest Geeetech GT2560 3D printer controller board Power Than
Mega2560+Ultimaker and Ramps 1.4+Mega2560
GT2560 is a compact board that is integrated with the mighty function of the
Arduino Mega2560+Ultimaker and Arduino Mega2560+ramps 1.4 on respect
of both software and hardware and has more premium features: the streamlined
interfaces effectively avoid the unnecessary troubles, well-regulated compaction
of components highly integrated saves more space and
easier to be mounted on most applications.
1.Integrated with the mighty function of the Arduino Mega2560+Ultimaker and Arduino Mega2560+ramps 1.4 kit
2. Adopt ATmega2560 as the main control chip, coupled with the high-performance USB serial converter FT232RQ.
3. The power pack: operating voltage is 12V-24V; double power supply design feeds for heatbed and logical part separately
4. The main circuit adopts SMD fuse tube, the diode added to the power port can provide reverse protection to the whole circuit, in addition, the 5V USB is USB port protected with 500mA Recoverable fuse.
5. 3 12v fan output and one PWM output for LED or other lighting equipment.
6. 3 55Amp MOSFET (with LED indicator, the actual output is restricted by the PCB board and the connector),
7. Support 5 A4988 stepper drivers (3 for X/Y/Z axis, and 2 for extruders); the subdivision of stepper motor can be setup by dial switch,
8. 3 temperature sensor input (100k thermistor is recommended)
9. Extended LCD and SD card interface support both LCD2004 and LCD 12864, with which you can print without your PC.
10. The firmware is the prevalent Marlin, which is known for stability, usability, and high-performance.
1. A 3-pin straight pin is added to connect with 3D touch auto leveling sensor, soldering is not needed anymore.
2. The USB connector will not provide 5V for the board, if you need to refresh the firmware, please provide external power supply.
3. The power port has been changed from hollow to solid one to provide higher current-carrying capability.
4. The three heater connecter has been changed into blue ones: 2-pin RC301 5.0mm 15A
GT2560 VS Ramps1.4+ mega 2560
Compared with Ramps1.4+ mega 2560, GT2560 has the following merits:
1. Further compacted volume and space-saving.
2. Integrated peripherals ensure more stable connection.
3. Added heat sink provide better heat dissipation for MOSFET
4. Separate control for fan and extruder
5. Support LCD2004 and LCD12864 without using adapters